Argyros (Argyropoulos) Family
Author(s) : Krsmanović Bojana (9/11/2003)Translation : Velentzas Georgios
For citation: Krsmanović Bojana, "Argyros (Argyropoulos) Family",Encyclopaedia of the Hellenic World, Asia MinorURL: <http://www.ehw.gr/l.aspx?id=7440>
2. Emergence and origins of the family
3. The family in the late 9th and early 10th c.
4. The association of the lineage with the capital
5. The family in the 10th century
6. The Argyros family at the peak of their power: the reign of Romanos III Argyros
7. Relations of the Argyros family to other families
8. The Argyros lineage in the 12th c.
9. The surname Argyros in Southern Italy
copyright © 2008, FOUNDATION OF THE HELLENIC WORLD
The project "ENCYCLOPAEDIA OF THE HELLENIC WORLD" is co-funded from the European Union by 80% and from the Hellenic State by 20% through the Operational Programme Information Society. The project "GREAT INTERNET "ENCYCLOPAEDIA OF HELLENIC CULTURE" - PART A'" is co-funded from the European Union by 80% and from the Hellenic State by 20% through the Operational Programme Information Society.